Integrated Vocational Training Center Number One
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites / blogs. Cookies allow a web page / blog, in other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website / blog to offer the user information that may be of interest depending on the use made of the content of the same.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser, so that you delete them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the website / blog.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and contents of your interest .
3. Types of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website / blog and on its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies, depending on their purpose, can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookies remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: adjustments to the volume of video or sound players and the video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a service is requested. This cookies is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Analytical cookies: Each time a User visits a service or information on the website / blog or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, and the like that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. These cookies that are only generated in
4. Purpose of cookies
The main objectives pursued with the management of cookies are:
- Allow anonymous identification of navigating users through cookies (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for any service or content on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the website / blog.
5. How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042